JOB ADVERTISEMENT - SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
JOB ADVERTISEMENT - SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE – 25/07/2019
Job Description: Matthew D’Arcy & Company Limited
Sales & Marketing Executive
(Full- time, Permanent)
The successful candidate will be a fundamental member of the team and will have a crucial role promoting the organisation. This dynamic role will include organising events, executing plans, coordinating digital communication and managing projects. The successful candidate will be a tenacious, creative self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and have the autonomy to drive forward key projects.
• Planning, organising and running events successfully;
• Attending trade exhibitions and meetings, demonstrating and presenting products;
• Production of marketing collateral;
• Managing digital platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the website;
• Maintaining accurate records, budgets and the day to day project administration;
• Executing planning in various project work streams, striving to continually improve delivery;
• Liaising with direct and indirect suppliers, agencies and third parties;
• Liaise with subcontractors/agencies to ensure they fulfil their obligations;
• Ensure production deadlines are met and customer orders are fulfilled;
• Help develop routes to market and maintain customer relationships;
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organisations;
• Ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are met;
• Reporting timely and effectively to your line manager;
•The list of responsibilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the successful candidate will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must be able to demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples on the application form, relevant experience in the following areas:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a business-related field;
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing;
• Demonstrable experience in E- Commerce;
• Demonstrable experience leading campaigns and owning project work streams;
• Demonstrable capability in Time Management and Project Management.
• Experience in the Drinks Industry.
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure ongoing and effective openness;
• Positive and proactive professional with an enthusiastic attitude;
• Exhibit creativity to deliver through the line digital campaigns;
• Ability to work on own initiative and deliver an exceptional level of service without requiring direction;
• Problem-solving and reacting quickly to meet demands or challenges;
• Capability to plan with accurateness and attention to detail;
• The ability to maintain confidentiality;
• The ability to prioritise.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to work in a fast paced environment. This role will offer the successful candidate real potential for career advancement and the company offers a very competitive salary package with a wide range of employee benefits.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 9TH August 2019 at 5pm. If you would like to find out more information about the role, please contact Aine in the strictest confidence on +447555756413 or via email Aine@thehrelephant.com .
To apply for the role email Aine@thehrelephant.com for an information pack.